With lifelong learning at the heart of everything we do, we actively facilitate and empower all members of staff to lead their own professional learning.
We strive to ensure our pedagogical approaches are based on the latest academic thinking and research.
This year we have two members of staff who are excited to embark on their National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML) and National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
We have committed to the Professionals as Researchers Programme led by the University of Greenwich:
Our bespoke training can:
- focus on your improvement and development priority areas;
- enhance subject-specific knowledge and skills of your staff;
- enrich curriculum development;
- develop the skills of your professional support staff;
- further build the leadership and management expertise in your setting;
- support an action research project.
Current key books on our active reading list: