Wayfield Primary School is part of the Griffin Schools Trust. We are a one form entry Primary School. Our children usually start School after their third birthday and stay with us until they reach eleven.
Our School Aims
- To promote a healthy lifestyle so that children understand how to look after their physical, emotional and sexual health and why this is important.
- To maintain an ethos that prepares children to understand risk, make sound choices, speak up for themselves and cope in a real-life environment.
- To provide a curriculum full of surprise and challenge so that children can enjoy and engage with their learning and achieve high standards.
- To help children learn that they have the ability to enrich the lives of others, give support, show they care, change things for the better and improve their environment so that they can engage with society as responsible citizens.
- To encourage children to develop a vision of their own future as one which is positive and to equip them with the skills needed to take personal responsibility for their future working life and financial wellbeing.
If you would like further information on admissions, please contact the School office or Medway Council. Helpful information can be found via the Admissions page on Medway Council's website: http://www.medway.gov.uk/schoolsandeducation/admissions.aspx
Please click here to view our most recent OfSTED Inspection Report.
Please click here to view information about Wayfield Primary School on the Department for Education Performance Tables webpage.
Please click here for our most recent SATs results.